Archives From October 2018
Cruise To The Future: Bookings Are Now Open For 2021
2021 conjures up images of robot waiters serving cocktails on a cruise through space; of flying taxis, voice-activated champagne dispensers… Ok, maybe that’s just us. But it does seem far off in the future, doesn’t it? In fact, th[…]
Does An Airline Owe You Money?
We all hate flight delays and cancellations! Even a short delay can result in a breathless sprint between connecting flights (definitely not what we signed up for!) and in extreme cases it can mean missing connections, losing a day or two out of a tr[…]
Comparing Policies And Costs Not all travel insurance policies are created equal – far from it. We’ve mentioned before that you really need to check your policy wording, as those super-cheap deals can become very expensive if you’r[…]
Sometimes Non-Travellers Need Travel Insurance Too!
Ever had to cancel or curtail a holiday because a relative fell ill back at home? Did you have a stressful time cutting short your trip, getting back to take care of them, and then on top of it all having to quietly pay for unused accommodation, car […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Cruise To The Future: Bookings Are Now Open For 2021
- Does An Airline Owe You Money?
- Comparing Cover
- Sometimes Non-Travellers Need Travel Insurance Too!
- European Travel Insurance Conference
- Cruise News: Powering Up Sustainability
- Snapshot: A Week Of Travel Upsets
- Can You Upgrade Your Cruise?
- Travel Insurance Pays
- Choose Your Brand Of Luxury Cruise