Archives From September 2018
European Travel Insurance Conference
Our Managing Director, Kate Huet, was keynote speaker at the European Travel Insurance Conference held in Vienna on 4-5 September. She shared her insights from this gathering of key industry players: With attendees from all over Europe, spanning fr[…]
Cruise News: Powering Up Sustainability
Environmental initiatives and sustainable fuels have become a big talking point in the cruise industry, and it’s great to see major cruise lines taking serious steps to reduce their footprint and preserve our oceans. It’s a trend we&rsquo[…]
Snapshot: A Week Of Travel Upsets
Travel insurance has already been hard at work this month! September’s wild weather has caused countless cancellations and delays – not to mention potential loss of property – and that was before the warnings for Hurricane Florence[…]
Can You Upgrade Your Cruise?
Getting an upgrade – especially a free upgrade – isn’t easy. There are a few ways to improve your chances though! There are cabin upgrades, which mean you’ll be in a higher category of accommodation. For example, you can upgra[…]
Recent Blog Posts
- Cruise To The Future: Bookings Are Now Open For 2021
- Does An Airline Owe You Money?
- Comparing Cover
- Sometimes Non-Travellers Need Travel Insurance Too!
- European Travel Insurance Conference
- Cruise News: Powering Up Sustainability
- Snapshot: A Week Of Travel Upsets
- Can You Upgrade Your Cruise?
- Travel Insurance Pays
- Choose Your Brand Of Luxury Cruise